1. I am married.
2. I am a mommy to 2 kids.
3. My daughter is 4 going on 14.
4. My son is 6. Very 6.
5. We live on a farm in the midwest.
6. I am a teacher.
7. My husband farms and works for our local John Deere dealer.
8. We have 6 cats named Noodles, Baxter, Buttons, Smokey, Baby Kitty, and Tiger.
9. We have 3 dogs named Bear, Jackie the Cow, and Jose.
10. We have cattle.
11. And flies.
12. My favorite season is fall.
13. But I love winter too. And spring. And summer.
14. I love office products and organizing.
15. I love Starbucks, even though our local Starbucks closed in 2008. RIP.
16. I love flip-flops, sandals, and heels.
17. I dislike most other shoes.
18. I always wear make-up and polish on my toes.
19. I never wear polish on my finger nails.
20. I must have coffee in the morning.
21. But then I am done with caffeine for the day. Usually.
22. I drive about 30 minutes to school each day.
23. I like the quiet time to wind down from a busy day.
24. I have been pulled over 7 times for speeding.
25. I have gotten 2 tickets. Or maybe 3. But definitely not 7.
26. I didn't drink until I was 21.
27. I have been making up for it ever since.
28. I met my husband on my 21st birthday.
28. He is 8 1/2 years older than me.
29. I am 33.
30. I have a baby sister who is about to have a baby.
31. I have 2 great parents who spoil us.
32. I want an iPhone.
33. And an iPad.
34. But not a Kindle.
35. I love to read.
36. I love book stores. Especially the smell.
37. I drink Diet Pepsi, diet Mt. Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Sprite.
38. And alcohol
39. I once drank 12 beers really quickly and spent the rest of the night vomiting and sleeping face down on a public toilet.
40. I no longer drink beer.
41. I love purses.
42. It helps if the wallet matches.
43. I love bread, pasta, and potatoes.
44. You might say I enjoy carbs.
45. My husband and I saw Wag the Dog the night we met.
46. We grow corn, wheat, and soybeans.
47. And by we, I mean not me.
48. I love taking pictures.
49. I wish I had a better camera.
50. I love to take Gator rides in the evening with the husband and kids.
51. We like to watch Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Ice Road Truckers, Top Chef, The Next Food Network Star, Amazing Race, and Wipeout.
52. I love Spongebob and iCarly.
53. I hate Yo Gabba Gabba.
54. Poor grammar is my biggest pet peeve.
55. I dislike men's feet.
56. I like running the vacuum and putting clothes in the washer.
57. I do not enjoy emptying the dishwasher or folding clothes.
58. I hit a deer with my car.
59. I cried.
60. But I also cried when I hit a bird.
61. I loathe spiders.
62. I have lived within a 30 mile radius my entire life.
63. My first job was at Burger King.
64. I also worked at KMart, a local grocery store, and an insurance company.
65. I sometimes wish I still worked at the grocery store because it was easy.
66. And I liked to push buttons.
67. I was the second ever featured blogger on SITS and the only featured blogger ever to have a picture along with the post!
68. I once stole a glass from Olive Garden.
69. It's the worst thing I have ever done.
70. My friends started making beeping sounds as I walked through the door, pretending to be a security alarm.
71. It worked.
72. I nearly peed my pants.
73. I got rid of the evidence as soon as I got home.
74. I lived with my parents during my first year of teaching.
75. It was kind of embarrassing to have my students' parents call my parents to talk to me.
76. My bridesmaids' gowns were periwinkle.
77. A few hours before my son was born, we were guessing his weight. I guessed 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
78. I was exactly right.
79. I once sprayed hair spray in my sister's eye.
80. She punched me.
81. It was our only fight.
82. We went to Aruba on our honeymoon.
83. I went topless on the beach.
84. So did many other women.
85. Some of them should not have.
86. We went to Paris in March 2001.
87. I did not go topless.
88. Well, not in public.
89. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
90. I loved Danny.
91. One of the New Kids just celebrated his 41st birthday.
92. That's just sad.
93. I have also been to concerts for Boyz II Men, Paula Abdul, Poison, Brooks and Dunn, Travis Tritt, and a couple more that I can't think of.
94. I love comedy shows.
95. I listen to Bob and Tom every morning on the way to school.
96. Blue is my favorite color.
97. My favorite ice cream flavors are mint chocolate chip, peppermint stick, Phish Food, Rocky Road, and chocolate covered cherry.
98. Oliver wine is my favorite.
99. I had braces in middle and high school.
100. I have never broken any bones.
If you are still reading, you deserve an award. Here you go! Feel free to copy it to your blog because I love you.