This is where I had intended to post a fun little Spring Break picture. But googling "spring break" only results in half-naked girls doing shots off of each others' bellies while drunk college guys high-five each other in the background. So, um, just pretend there's a cute little picture of a happy teacher at home with her kids on spring break!
Luckily the boy's school and my school have the same schedule! We are looking forward to:
- Going to see a movie (Not Alice in Wonderland, in case you're wondering!)
- Having a kid-free day to clean, shop, and enjoy Starbucks and Panera "all myself!"
- Having a night alone with the husband while the kids have a sleepover with Aunt Susie
- Hopefully having a playdate with these good people
- Children's Museum
- And last but not least, pretending Daylight Savings Time doesn't exist!