1. The weather is amazing.
2. My blog reader is down from 1,339 unread blogs to 513. That's progress, people.
3. The kids and I had a great day shopping including buying one top, one pair of pants, (with 20 and 30% off coupons) a pair of clearance sandals, and Season 1 of iCarly making the ride home very peaceful.
4. Olive Garden's never-ending pasta bowl.
5. Starbucks iced raspberry mocha.
6. The house is somewhat picked up and the laundry is caught up.
7. I found super cheap birthday party supplies and made Claire's party invitations on Scrapblog.
8. In 50 minutes the kids will be in bed and I will retire to the couch with my drink in one hand and the remote in the other.
9. Perfectly brewed iced tea.
10. Two complete strangers told me what good kids I had today.