Thursday, January 7, 2010

Celebrating I Heart Faces

I haven't had time to submit anything to i Heart Faces recently...but with my surprise snow day today...I did!

This week's theme is celebrating i Heart Face's one year birthday! Each picture has to include the i Heart Faces logo. Here are my entries!

Entry #1:

Entry #2:


Entry #3:


Entry #4:


“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”



If you want to submit your own pictures or check out the other entries, just click on the button below!


Pin It!

3 comments:

missy said...

They are all great pictures....but I love the fishing net picture!!!!!! How cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My fav is the playing in the dirt little man face.

Miller Racing Family said...

We are also enjoying the wonderful snow days. I just wish it was warm enough to go out and play though.
All the entries were so cute but I love the photo of your little girl and the tree.
Have a fabulous day!