1. No neighbors.
2. Wide open space for playing and exploring.
3. No noise other than the occasional moo.
4. Cows. (Except for that certain smell right before the barn is cleaned out.)
5. Watching my guys work.
6. Watching crops grow.
7. The smells-fresh grass, rain, that sweet smell of corn pollinating, the musty barn smell.
8. Gator rides.
9. Being able to tell the kids to play outside without worry.
10. Never knowing what kind of critter you might run into.
11. Planting season.
12. Harvest season.
13. The big, blue sky.
To join in on the thirteen fun, click here.