1. Little Miss and I got up super early (before 6.)
2. I cleaned up the house, got laundry going, cleaned up the kitchen.
3. Got everyone dressed. Well, I let my husband dress himself this time.
4. Left the house at 8:30 to go Christmas shopping.
5. Hit Starbucks in the next town over. Love you, Peppermint Mocha!
6. Went to Super Target.
7. Heard Cole scream, "A clock, a clock, a REAL LIVE CLOCK!" Now...that doesn't sound too interesting until you take all the l sounds out. Go ahead. Yell that with no ls at the top of your lungs in Target and see if you don't get a few looks. And in my defense, he has seen a clock before...this one happened to be a Cuckoo clock. A big deal, apparently.
8. Shopped a few more stores.
9. Watched a moron drive into traffic leaving a parking lot. Went all the way through the drive into oncoming traffic, then turned RIGHT across 6 lanes of traffic from the wrong direction. Wanna guess what she was driving? A BUICK!!
10. Went to Chick-Fil-A for the FIRST time. I love you, Chick-Fil-A. Not only did you serve Diet Dr. Pepper, but your kind cashier brought our tray of delicious lunch to us, you had cow Pez dispensers, your french fries are the B-O-M-B, and the play area?! When can we move in?
Now I am seriously considering putting up the Christmas tree...if I decide to get out of this chair and quit drinking coffee, that is.