This little cutie came from Mamarazzi. She has the cutest blog...I just love the dandelions. And she tells great stories with her pictures. I shall pass this one on to June at Bye, Bye, Pie..although she will probably never find out because I am a major stalker. But seriously...she is so freaking funny. Love her...even though I can't actually bring myself to say puffy heart love. That makes me throw up a little.
I got this cute little award from Blarney. She needed help with her son's school project so I helped her out a bit. She is supermom and took her son to a museum just to see examples of the project he was to make. How awesome is that?! If you want to see the project, click here. I will give this award to Sassy Stephanie at Our Piece of Quiet.
Could we pause for a moment and discuss these awards? I mean...who comes up with them? Who makes them? Not that I don't appreciate them...I do. I totally do. But I have seen few awards that are mistake free. Okay, the Spanish one might be okay. My Spanish is a little rusty...too rusty to remember how to conjugate verbs. But "For the coolest blog I ever know." What IS that?! And I despise words spelled incorrectly on purpose. Kreativ blogger? What's wrong with Creative? It wasn't even spelled incorretly to "match" another word like Krispy Kreme. Don't even get me STARTED on Krispy Kreme. But I disgress...
I was also tagged by Dysfunctional Mom and Shelley to share 7 random things about myself. Let's see if there's anything random left to share.
1. I have a walk-in closet that's too messy to walk in.
2. I now have a garage door with an opener for the first time in my life. And I LOVE it.
3. I have no idea what I have bought everyone for Christmas or what I still need to buy. See number 1.
4. I have never, ever watched any of the traditional Christmas movies, like It's a Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th St. I don't have anything against them, I just have never taken the time to watch.
5. If I finish a book and don't have anything new to read, I will re-read books over and over. My favorite books to re-read? All things Harry Potter and anything by Carl Hiaasen.
6. I broke the heel off one of my new pairs of shoes after wearing them 3 times. Hmpf.
7. I am addicted to buying new pens, notebooks, planners, address books...and most recently? To-go coffee cups. I just can't help myself. When the kids were little? I was addicted to buying different kinds of sippie cups. I swear we owned every kind available.
Now I tag
Now I tag
Deb at Finding Normal
ChelleD at Surviving it All
Becky at In the TrenchesKimmyj at The Cottage Cafe
Tristan at Tristan Time
and Denise at Sunflowers, Chocolate, and Little Boys
This ridiculously long post is now over. You are free to go.