Sunday, December 7, 2008

Whirlwind Wedding Weekend

The wedding was amazing!

The kids had a wonderful time staying at the hotel. We all slept GREAT both nights. I was nervous about how the kids would do staying in a new place but ya'll were right. They were so tired they just crashed!

There was primping. 10 girls had their hair done in the bride's suite...including Little Miss.


The kids walked SO well down the aisle. Cole was in the middle in his tux with tails with a beautiful flower girl on each arm...Little Miss and the good doctor's niece. (No pics of Cole yet. Will post more soon.) Here are the girls with their new, matching American Girl dolls. How cute are they?!


The hall looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was so gorgeous and perfect down to the last detail. The head table had 48 vases of roses down the center. So beautiful!



There was a LOT of dancing...the band was AMAZING!!


There was plenty of twirling.



There was even more drinking. Well, this was just water...but believe me. With 7 hours of open bar. Oh yeah, there was drinking.

I even met some blog stalkers. Holla!

We are still recuperating from the weekend. I swear we packed SO much stuff. I am still putting things away and trying to get laundry caught up!

I will post more pictures when I get them.

By the way, can you say 9 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT?! WA-HOO!


Pin It!

18 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

WOW, now that's what I call a wedding!! If I could've had that one, I wouldn't have eloped, LOL!!
Little Miss is adorable with those twirling curls!! Go Girl Go!!

scargosun said...

Yea! That looks like so much fun! Little miss looked absolutely adorable. LOVE the new header too. They are growing up so fast!

Michelle said...

Looks like a ball and I'm loving the girls with there AG dolls. Was that your sister's gift to them? So sweet! Good to have you back, JDM.

Finding Normal said...

OMG I so hadn't counted. That is exciting!
I love all of the pictures. Everything does look gorgeously perfect, and I can't wait to see more! Sus and your dad look great, and that pic with Dr. J just exudes the love. So sweet! Love the dolls and the twirling. And I really want a picture of your mom!
Now, wanna vacation together? ha!

Caroline said...

Your sister looks a lot like you - but I'm sure you've never heard that before. I get it all the time. She looked beautiful, and that reception - INCONCEIVABLE!! Little Miss - Adorable. Loved the twirling. We do a lot of twirling here but we call them "spin-a-roonies".

Sarah said...

Beautiful wedding! Now where are the pics of you with the shoes?!

Tristan said...

wow. that looked amazing!

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Including the twirling princess! Your sister made a beautiful bride.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

weedings and dancing seem to agree withthe young peasant girl. perhaps she is a real princess?

Rhea said...

Beautiful wedding photos. Your sister is so pretty!

Love the flower girls dresses and the American Girl matching idea. Too cute!!

Merrie said...

Little Miss looks so beautiful! I love the dresses and matching dolls -- precious. She definitely was the life of the party, wasn't she? Glad you had fun and I can't wait to see more pictures!

KimmyJ said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Little Miss is too cute for words. Can't wait to see mor pics.

Susie said...

I'm so glad you posted pics!! I have been dying to see some! We are having a good time in Utah- ready for Hawaii!!!! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Mrs. Walker

Lindsay said...

I love how they decorated for their wedding! It's beautiful! Little Miss looks so cute! I love the pictures of her dancing.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a beautiful wedding!!! Little Miss sure had a good time. Your sister looked beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

This comment is for Mrs. Walker, you were a beautiful bride !! So lovely. JDM's MOM

Julie said...

Just beautiful! Glad you had a great time.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love the dresses and American girl dolls. How cute! And Cole walked them both down the aisle? Would love to see those pictures. And pictures of you. In your cute new shoes :-)