Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's a Major Award

Look what I got! My friend Christy (okay, she's not my friend because I don't actually know her, but if I did know her, I am sure we would be friends) gave me a major award today. It's the kind of award that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So I think I am supposed to share the love. So, here are a few blogs that make my day when I have time to actually get on here and have my day made.

Okay, the problem is, I don't know how to make links right here. Hmmmm, what's an HTML challenged girl to do?!

Okay, see the list over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that says "My Daily Fix"? Yeah, those. They make my day. Go check them out!





Pin It!

4 comments:

teachergirl said...

Well, thanks!! And since there's no Golden Globes tonight, I'd like to thank you and the Foreign Press for this honor.

Finding Normal said...

Aw, how nice of Christy!

Tammie said...

you're funny~

Tammie said...

I'm laughin'!!!

And yes that is one skill I've mastered. And the way I do it is when I am creating a post there is an option across the top of the posting box that looks like a link of a chain. First, you need to highlight the word or group of words in your post that you want to have people click on. Then, click on the chain link, but already have the www address copied before you do or you can retype the www address. Lastly, paste the www address into the space provided, but don't forget to delete the http:/ stuff that is automatically provided before pasting your www address.

See if that is clear as mud?! And like we learned in Kindergarten...no question is a stupid question. Sooo, ask away!

By the way, it's nice to blog-meet you.