Sunday, January 13, 2008

Little Miss

So everyone seems to have cute code words for their significant others and children, so I have been contemplating what to call mine. I will experiment with a couple names in this disgusting story. Had you told me 4 1/2 years ago (before I had kids) that this would happen, I would have laughed in your face.

Last night I was putting Little Miss to bed. I had put her to bed with her blankeys and paci. I had left the room and was getting Tractor Boy ready for bed when I hear Little Miss fussing.

I go into her room where she is holding her hand and index finger up shaking it at me (still with paci in her mouth.) I say, "Oh, do you have an ouchie?" and proceed to kiss her finger.

BIG MISTAKE.

She takes out her paci and says, "No, something came out of my nose." Ummmm, what?! Sure enough, I look at her finger, THAT I JUST KISSED, and there was a big booger on it.

I looked at her and said, "Are you kidding me?!" She of course shook her head no and insisted I remove the foreign object from her finger.

Moral of the story: Kids are gross.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Finding Normal said...

Ewww! I've debated whether or not to use actual names in my blog, to the point of editing them in and out. Still undecided.