Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scale

I am buying a new scale today. The only one we have is the old back and forth thing that I can never really get an accurate reading on, especially without my glasses/contacts. And right now, every pound counts. So, we are off to Target for a digital scale. I plan on posting my weight loss each week, maybe every other week. Don't get too excited, I am not actually posting my weight...just how much I lose each weigh-in. I have been doing great lately. Breakfast is Special K or Special K bar. (By the way, have you tried the Special K Bliss Orange bars?! OMG! So good!)

Anyway...where was I?! Oh, lunch is Lean Cuisine. I am trying to drink 64 ounces of water a day. I don't know how many of you out there are teachers, but try drinking 64 ounces of water with no aide after 9:30 a.m. It just doesn't work. But I am trying. Supper is usually a smaller portion of whatever I happen to be fixing that night or another Lean Cuisine. I usually have a snack of another Special K bar in there somewhere too. I have been walking at work. So, hopefully we will start to see real results soon...especially after seriously looking at bridesmaid dresses. Lord help me...

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Hello JohnDeereMom, I read your blog quite abit..I have started stalking you through Christy's blog...anyway, I did the six week body make over last year...well actually I only did like two weeks of it..bc it was hard to eat out..nothing on the menu was on the plan, and so I got tired of cooking two seperate meals bc my family didn't care for what I had to eat...anways there I go ranting...my point for commenting was this...the 6wk makeover suggested drinking 100 oz of H2O everyday, it was easier then I thought, but I was skeptical bc I am a nurse..and I dont have the time to sit in the bathroom all the time...but I was surprise that I made few trips to the lil girls room, but when I did go..it was like a 5 minute pee instead of going 500 times to pee for only a few seconds....like when I drink coca~cola all day long... so you may be surprised by your peeing habits...okay I will hush now!

Finding Normal said...

Did you ever figure out if anyone else is up for the weightloss tracking thing?
You're doing great!
And as for peeing--you know where I am! :)

John Deere Mom said...

Jax...thanks for the tip! I look at all that water and think, "There's no way!" But, I know I need to do more. Now I am off to check out your blog!