Sunday, February 10, 2008

Refrigerator Magnets

I have purchased set after set of cheap little ABC magnets for the kids. They have been lost, broken, chewed, etc. They never last well and really, what's the point? Do they do anything? Not really.

That is until I found this.

It is the best $20 kids' toy I have bought. Each letter is durable with a big magnet. You can put each letter in the "station" to hear (for example) "B....B says Bu, B says Bu, every letter makes a sound, B says Bu." That is Little Miss's favorite because she thinks it says, which she repeats in a fit of giggles, "B says butt." It will also play the alphabet song. All in all, it's a great little gadget. Tractor Boy will occasionally play with it. Mostly he uses the letters to spell words, but once in awhile will plug them in. I am considering buying another set so we will be able to spell words that require the same letter....like, mommy! :) Oops, that's would be 3 sets, I suppose. Anyway, if you have kids and want them to learn the alphabet, go get this! Unless of course you would rather sit down with them and actually teach them yourself. But really, who has time for that?!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Finding Normal said...

I have mad love for all things Leap Frog! The buttons are easy enough for Addi to push, so we have lots and lots of LF! Noah has this radio letter thingie that my old neighbor gave me that he adores. Nothing like trying to help him play that in the car while I'm on the interstate and he screams because he NEEDS to know which one is qu, qu, queen.