Thursday, February 7, 2008

So Long, Starbucks

I have decided to give up Starbucks for Lent. I know. It's a big step. I had reduced myself to one or two non-fat, no whip pepermint mochas a week. That was still more calories than I needed and more money than I needed to spend.
I considered giving up cursing. I know I should. I RARELY do it anymore but apparently a word or two pops out on occasion. Case in point: Tractor Boy found a hairball today that the
&$%@ cat hacked up and promptly muttered, "Damn it." It's surprising how appropriately he used the word. That is EXACTLY what I would have said had I found it first!
Well, it's all of 9:32 and I am ready for a book and bed. 2 conferences left tomorrow. All in all, conferences have gone rather smoothly. I am glad they are over for the school year. Gonna go visit a new baby tomorrow afternoon, register Tractor Boy for preschool, then take Little Miss to the doctor.
Good night.

Pin It!

No comments: