1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
2. I once drank 11 beers in an hour (the first hour of a party with my new boyfriend who later became my husband.) I had one in each hand. Then I spent the next hour in a nasty public toilet puking my guts out with my sweetest cousin ever holding my hair back. I remember girls kept coming in and out of the bathroom saying, "Oh, honey. Don't touch the toilet seat." Yeah, didn't really care. My sweet new boyfriend put me in his truck and went back into the party for an hour. Ah, to be 21 again.
3. I have read every Harry Potter book at least 3 times. But I haven't seen any of the movies. I read each previous book before the next one came out so everything was fresh in my mind. My husband bought the 7th book for me at midnight the night it came out and had it on the kitchen table to surprise me. I spent the next 3 hours ignoring my children to read that book. I sobbed. It was an emotional ending to an already emotional book. Reading the LAST Harry Potter book was so strange. I have since reread the last one a few times. Still can't believe it's over.
5. I love fountain Diet Dr. Pepper. It was a joyous occasion when our small midwestern town finally made it available.