Thirteen things I will do this summer.
2. Replace the metal porch railing with white vinyl fencing.
3. Take the hideous border down and repaint the dining room.
4. Gravel one flower bed and mulch another.
5. Get the carpet in the family room cleaned.
10. Back all of my pictures up on CD when HP Slimine gets back (if the pics are still there.)
11. Paint the neglected, faded shutters on the house.
12. Read the 5 books from this list that I haven't yet read.
13. Get my daughter off the paci. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
I joined the YMCA about 30 minutes ago. I took the kids with no intentions of actually exercising today, but just to check it out. The babysitting room was closed but we were able to go in and look around. They had JOHN DEERE tractors! Needless to say, I think the kids will be okay with staying there tomorrow while mommy works out. Yay! And it was cheaper than I had anticipated so all is good. I will let you know how it goes after my first work out session.
We went to 2 garage sales last week with no whining, so I am crossing that off although I will continue to garage sale as many Fridays as we can. :)
We had a playdate with Deb, Noah, and Addison last week (?) or the week before and have another one planned this week. I know we will continue to play, so I am marking that sucker off.
I used my Crock Pot late last week and have another meal planned for Thursday. Time to mark it off!
We had an unexpected date on Saturday. I hope to have another one this summer, but I made my goal!
I feel great about being able to cross things off the list already! Oh, and Little Miss has not had paci all day. We packed them up along with some toys and took them to her 5 month old cousin this morning. She was all psyched about doing it because, "I not a baby anymore I a big girl, right Mommy?" Since then there has been some fussing and demanding of the paci but I haven't given in. (Yes, I kept one here just in case.) But, if nothing else we are at least down to paci at night only and maybe gone for good. I will keep you updated.
Now it's time to get the kids' supper made and then out for swing set time! And they are being eerily quiet...gotta run!!