OMG! I am freaking out with all the comments. You people know how to make a girl feel loved. And so for this week's Thursday Thirteen....here are 13 things I have done while reading your fantastic comments.
1. Peed my pants
2. Giggled like a schoolgirl
3. Clapped my hands in delight
4. Grabbed my kids in bear hugs, overcome with joy
5. Grabbed the nearest cat (Noodles-yuck!) for a big fuzzy kiss
6. Neglected my children...like they need food or water when Momma has comments to read?!
7. Swatted some flies...do you know what it's like on a 90 degree day with cows around?
8. Threw a little party for Heather and Tiffany (okay, basically I ate some chips and salsa and exclaimed, "I love Heather and Tiffany!" but that's a party in my book)
9. Wiped my tears of joy
10. Took a 5 minute break to regain my composure (and to pour more wine)
11. Took a call from my sister who had also peed her pants reading the SITS post indicating I am a wine connoisseur...she acts like wine needs to come from a fancy bottle with a cork...pashaw!
12. Looked up how to spell connoisseur
13. Laughed so hard my stomach muscles hurt...who knew there were muscles in there?