Here are thirteen things that have made me happy this week:
1. Little Miss is officially paci free! Woo hoo!
2. My computer, my beloved HP Slimline, is comin' home to momma today! Yes, according to FedEx, she should be arriving today before 4:00 p.m. Deb, I apologize in advance if I ignore you to hook my girl back up. AND, once I get her hooked up and working again, watch for a giveaway!!!
3. Going to visit our baby cousin and getting to hold that fat little baby (especially since this led to the paci being gone!)
4. Having a playdate with my friend and her son. I actually got to have some adult conversation while the kids played!
5. Having another playdate today with Deb, Noah, and Addison. They are coming here to play with all things green (that would be John Deere, not environment friendly toys...sorry) and to try out the new swingset!
6. Sitting here drinking coffee.
7. Getting a new stripey purse from Deb. I couldn't be more excited to "transfer" my purse stuff over to it today. Luckily it has so many colors I have a couple wallets to choose from to use! Hooray!
8. Having a kid free day yesterday. The kiddos went to daycare while I went to a workshop and had even more adult conversation!
9. Having some "me time" at the gym. I worked out yesterday kid-free for the first time. It was great! I expected to be sore today, but am okay! I did the elliptical machine, a stationary bike, and the equipment. I don't even know what the equipment is called. Ha!
10. The pina colada I had last night.
11. Little Miss had a much better paci-free night last night. She went to bed a little later than usual, woke up once around 11 fussing, and then slept all night until 6:30. That's a success in my book!
12. Tractor Boy getting to go with Farm Guy last night to haul bales. He found a few railroad spikes and couldn't be happier about his new lucky "pikes."
13. Getting an award from Jen at Cheaper than Therapy!
Those are just a few of the things that have made me happy this week. I hope you are having a happy week too. If you need something else to make you happy, check out this week's Thursday Thirteen!