1. I LOVE watching poker on TV. I only watch Texas Hold 'Em, but I will watch it any chance I get. I can catch reruns on the Travel Channel, new episodes on GSN, and sometimes catch tournaments on ESPN. I never play. I don't even know if I would be brave enough to try if I had the chance, but I love watching. Some of my favorite players: Doyle Brunson, Gus Hansen, Daniel Negreanu, and Barry Greenstein.
2. It's very important that I have coffee first thing in the morning. I am still not sure how I made it through two pregnancies without a drop of caffeine. I love my coffee and must.have.it.
3. I hate seafood. This is important because if we ever meet for lunch or dinner, you cannot order seafood...not even for yourself. Sorry, but rules are rules.
4. I love comedians. I listen to Bob and Tom every morning on my drive to school. I have as many comedians on my iPOD as I do music. My 2 favorite comedians at the moment are Mike Birbiglia and Jim Gaffigan. Here's a little sample:
5. Diet Pepsi. Not Diet Coke. Thank you.
6. I need some noise when I sleep. If it's too quiet, I can't sleep. I prefer the sound of something running like a ceiling fan, air conditioner, furnace, etc. But, I can't sleep with the TV on. Keep that in mind when you invite me for a sleepover.
There you have it. Six extremely