1. Cradling a tiny, snuggly baby
2. One piece sleepers
3. Nursing (once the bloody nipples scabbed over that is)
4. Smelling baby lotion and their sweet milk breath
5. Cooing and sighing
6. Feeling that tiny hand grasp my finger
7. Rocking a baby to sleep
8. All the "first" milestones-first smile, crawl, word, tooth, etc.
9. Silky smooth skin
10. Seeing the excited look and kicking legs when Mommy comes into the room
11. The stroller travel system-I loved putting the carseat with the still sleeping baby into the stroller to walk or shop
12. Holding a sleeping baby on my chest
13. Quiet car rides
Stay tuned next week for thirteen things I do NOT miss about having a baby.
For more TT lists, click here.