1. Join a gym. I know. I know. I keep saying it...but I WILL do it. Tomorrow.
2. Replace the metal porch railing with white vinyl fencing.
3. Take the hideous border down and repaint the dining room.
4. Gravel one flower bed and mulch another.
5. Get the carpet in the family room cleaned.
6. Go to garage sales on Fridays with happy, pleasant, non-whiney children. (Anybody know where I can get some of those?)
7. Have more playdates with Deb, Noah, and Addison.
8. Keep using my Crock Pot at least twice a week.
9. Go on a date (probably with my husband.)
10. Back all of my pictures up on CD when HP Slimine gets back (if the pics are still there.)
11. Paint the neglected, faded shutters on the house.
12. Read the 5 books from this list that I haven't yet read.
13. Get my daughter off the paci. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
And to keep me honest, I will post when each of these things happens. I think. Yes, I will. But don't hold your breath.